GATE High-Ability Selection Test & Review
GATE’s High Ability Selection Test assesses the students’ reasoning intellectual ability, and achievement level of math problem-solving and English critical reading skills. It’s a selection process to sieve out high ability students at young age, which serves as a pre-requisite to join the accelerated and intellectually challenging GATE classes.
- Test duration: 1.5 hour
- Coverage of Test 1) IQ reasoning 2) Math problem solving 3) English critical reading and verbal reasoning
- Test format: MCQ and short answer questions
- Online test with invigilation function
- A desktop/laptop with wifi and webcam (audio and video installed) is required for the test
- Test Link and instructions will be sent to your registered email address
Test Report and Review Meeting with GATE academic directors
A performance report will be shared with parents during the review (1 to 1 review meeting will be fixed one week after the test)
Our GATE academic directors with proven track record will share with parents about the suitable programmes and educational path based on child’s profile and parents’ preference during the review.